PB2A Part 1 & 2

          
             The discipline I selected for WP2 is Business. A concept that a researcher at Penn State Abington studies in this field is the topic of gender wage gaps. This professor, Seonghee Han, is one of the professors who study in this aspect of business. In the business field, the question of if there is a wage gap between genders is recently a very popular topic. The reason I find this intriguing is that there are several instances where female business employees are paid differently than men employees, but if this difference in pay have anything to do with their sex. To me, it seems almost impossible to be able to measure this in detail, purely because there are so many variables that affect how a person is paid in a specific field, especially the business field. If I had to devote a long time studying in this field, I would devote that time to uncovering facts and falsities among this specific controversy.  

Comments