Blog Blurb



Hi, I’m David Cucinotta, currently a freshman at PennState Abington and eighteen years old. Most people call me “Cuch” because they can’t pronounce my last name (and it caught on). Feel free to call me that. I grew up in Fox Chase, Philadelphia until I was fourteen and moved to Huntingdon Valley. I attended Roman Catholic High School located in downtown Philadelphia. I play baseball (third base/first base) as well as basketball (center). I have a Bayliner 245 boat, on the Delaware River, located at Dredge Harbor Marina. Boating, deep-sea fishing, crabbing, and going to the beach are my ideal free-time hobbies. I’m a football fan and don’t miss a single game during regular season. As of right now I work at Saladworks in Southampton as a part-time job. I whip up mad salads so stop by.

Comments