WP1 Reverse Outline



Paragraph #
A 1-Sentence Summary of What the Paragraph’s About
1
- Fantasy sports are one of the largest, and still growing, sports craze of my generation. 
2
- Millions of people play fantasy sports world-wide, and that number is continuing to grow.
3
- Rhetoric is important, especially in evaluating the different elements of a fantasy sports draft board. 
4
- The purpose of a fantasy draft board is to inform the audience, fantasy sports teams, of important details that otherwise wouldn't be known without it. 

5
- NFL player statistics are one of the most key factors in understanding fantasy sports. 
6
- The ADP, or average draft pick, is another essential topic that is needed when entering a fantasy sports draft. 
7
Your fantasy team's name gives it a uniqueness that helps others identify you. 

          After completing a reverse outline on my WP1, I recognized that my organization between paragraphs must be much more detailed and exact. I floated through, going paragrapgh to paragrpah, not organizing my thoughts, ideas, and opinions on my WP1 topic. My topic of fantasy sports draft boards was something that I was truly interested in, yet I felt that I ran out of things to write about quicky. If there were thinngs that I would change I would have; explained my topic in better order, try to help the reader understand my topic better, and write directly to those who have no prior clue as to what fantasy sports are or what they entail. 

Comments