Elevator Pitch

Professor Han, funny to meet you here, do you have a minute? My name's David Cucinotta, and I am a huge fan of your research in gender research in the business discipline. I just wanted to talk with you about an important topic, which affects you, as well as myself. Wage gaps. Weather that gap be due to sex, age, culture, or race - it needs to be discussed. In the business discipline, the possibility of a gender wage gap is a large controversial topic discussed by many scholarly researchers. Hours upon hours of research and surveys have been conducted to answer the question which is still unanswered: Is there a wage gap between genders. I come to you wishing to build upon your personal research on the matter, and to truly come to a definitive answer. One of your various scholarly articles "Do Women CEOs Face Greater Shareholder Activism Compared to Male CEOs?" presents great factual evidence to argue both sides of this topic. I believe that if more effort was to be put into this topic by more people, like the effort that you're applying to it, more definite answers can be found out, and therefore a solution can be found. Thanks for your time, I hope you'll consider working with me on an ACURA project on this controversial topic, and finding a definitive answer.

Comments